The purpose of the study was to determine:
- How do respondents interpret the term “human rights“
- Opinion regarding how well human rights are protected in Estonia
- Fields in which problems are perceived with regard protection of human rights
- Sources of information and recommended channels for further information
- Comparison of results with the 2012 study
One of the main objectives of the study was to determine whether the population’s awareness on the topic of human rights had improved and whether there were still tendencies to categorize other topics as human rights.
The graphics of the research can also be found in PDF.